By providing insight and developing reporting that adds value to your decision making, It Doesn’t Have to Cost the Earth can help your small business, not for profit organisation or charity on its sustainable and ethical journey.
We will spend time understanding your business and how it operates. Drawing on our founder Teresa Fennell’s knowledge, skills and experience as a management accountant, we will partner across the different aspects of your business to develop the information you need to make key decisions.
Using a constructive and collaborative approach, we will quickly establish the numbers that drive your business to deliver easy to understand reporting that provides valuable insight, gives you greater clarity and comfort, and helps you with planning for your business.
We can also ensure that your accounting process is streamlined by taking on some everyday financial responsibilities.
Areas we can help with include:
- Financial systems: Helping you to get the most out of your accounting systems
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for your small business, charity or not for profit organisation. Preparing data and information to make short and long-term forecasts and plans for your small business, charity or not for profit organisation
- Financial and non-financial information, analysis and reporting to aid decision making
- Projects and project accounting
- Financial analysis and Excel modelling
- Development of regular management information to support decision making
- Funding applications: Preparing management accounts, financial analysis, plans, forecasts and reports required to support funding bids including grant funding, public funding and crowd funding. Using sustainable development goals, we can help you put a sound business case to funding providers.
- Business process improvement: Reviewing operational and financial processes to identify opportunities for improvement
For more details about how It Doesn’t Have to Cost the Earth can help small businesses, charities and not for profit organisations achieve their financial and sustainability objectives, plan for the future and source funding, call Teresa Fennell on 07986 170945 or email email@example.com